Thanks for considering joining our CSA this year! Before you purchase, please take a minute to read about our sliding scale payment system:
SLIDING SCALE PRICING:
This year we are continuing our sliding scale payment option in order to increase our community’s access to our produce. For each size share there are three price options: our suggested member rate (our usual price), our reduced rate (50% off our usual prices), and our pay it forward rate (our regular price, plus a little extra to help fund more reduced rate shares). As more folks that purchase at the pay it forward rate, we will make more reduced rate shares available. Reduced rate shares are available on an honor based system, but as a guideline, consider choosing the reduced rate share if:
- are supporting children or have other dependents
- have significant debt
- have medical expenses not covered by insurance
- have tuition/educational expenses
- have immigration related expenses
- are a senior citizen
- are otherwise unable to afford local, sustainably grown produce, but would like to join our CSA
*NOTE: If you are a SNAP recipient, please email Bridget at email@example.com for info on discounted shares through the Granite State Market Match SNAP Incentive program.
To buy a veggie CSA share or Flower club membership:
- Click on the membership you’d like to purchase below (Large Veggie Share, Regular Veggie Share, or Flower Club).
- On the next page choose your pickup location from the drop down menu.
- Choose your price from the next drop down menu
- Continue to your cart to checkout
- Keep an eye on your inbox (and sometimes spam folder) for a confirmation email within a week and for more updates as the season approaches
We’re so glad to be growing for you this summer!